Art Unwrapped for Christmas at Ely’s Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
A seasonal selling art exhibtion is being staged by ADeC at their Ely Babylon gallery on Saturday November 16, and it will be open until Christmas Eve.
The show - entitled Art Unwrapped - features beautiful handmade gifts by regional contemporary artists and craftspeople.
Christine Pike from the gallery said: “Every year, this is the show we look forward to the most. There are so many talented makers and designers in this region that it is hard to choose a favourite.
“We try to combine work from our regular artists together with work from makers who are new to us, including the winner of the Atelier East Summer Show Patricianne Jones who will be our featured artist.
“This year will be very strong on jewellery and textiles. We have selected work which will make beautiful and original gifts for discerning art lovers, from stocking fillers to major ‘must haves’, from just £5 up to around £250.’
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the ADeC website www.adec.org.uk
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 10 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure