Art Unwrapped for Christmas at Ely’s Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
A seasonal selling art exhibtion is being staged by ADeC at their Ely Babylon gallery on Saturday November 16, and it will be open until Christmas Eve.
The show - entitled Art Unwrapped - features beautiful handmade gifts by regional contemporary artists and craftspeople.
Christine Pike from the gallery said: “Every year, this is the show we look forward to the most. There are so many talented makers and designers in this region that it is hard to choose a favourite.
“We try to combine work from our regular artists together with work from makers who are new to us, including the winner of the Atelier East Summer Show Patricianne Jones who will be our featured artist.
“This year will be very strong on jewellery and textiles. We have selected work which will make beautiful and original gifts for discerning art lovers, from stocking fillers to major ‘must haves’, from just £5 up to around £250.’
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the ADeC website www.adec.org.uk
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list