Atelier East celebrates Fenland Landscapes exhibition in Wisbech with launch party
ATELIER East is celebrating its first exhibition with the Luminus Group at the newly-opened Octavia View in Wisbech with a special evening launch party.
The Fenland Landscapes exhibition party takes place at Octavia View, in South Brink, next Friday from 7-9pm.
Not only will there be lots of lovely artwork on show, but Octavia’s shop will be open so guests can browse and buy if they want to. Atelier East will also launch the ‘Spinney’ book which has been created by youngsters.
The exhibition, which opened in October and runs until January, is a collection of works by Fenland artists including Julie Baker, Linda Britt, Wendy Child, Sue Gunn, Veronica Haldane, Mary Kemp, David Lewis, Louise Stebbing and Colin Watson.
Karen Harvey, Atelier East’s artistic director, said: “We are very lucky to have been welcomed into Octavia View. It’s a fabulous venue and I hope that visitors will find the artwork equally as interesting.
You may also want to watch:
“We are hoping that lots of people will come along to the event and help us celebrate a fantastic exhibition, a beautiful book and another great year for Atelier East.”
Anyone interested in attending the reception must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years