Atelier East celebrates Fenland Landscapes exhibition in Wisbech with launch party
ATELIER East is celebrating its first exhibition with the Luminus Group at the newly-opened Octavia View in Wisbech with a special evening launch party.
The Fenland Landscapes exhibition party takes place at Octavia View, in South Brink, next Friday from 7-9pm.
Not only will there be lots of lovely artwork on show, but Octavia’s shop will be open so guests can browse and buy if they want to. Atelier East will also launch the ‘Spinney’ book which has been created by youngsters.
The exhibition, which opened in October and runs until January, is a collection of works by Fenland artists including Julie Baker, Linda Britt, Wendy Child, Sue Gunn, Veronica Haldane, Mary Kemp, David Lewis, Louise Stebbing and Colin Watson.
Karen Harvey, Atelier East’s artistic director, said: “We are very lucky to have been welcomed into Octavia View. It’s a fabulous venue and I hope that visitors will find the artwork equally as interesting.
You may also want to watch:
“We are hoping that lots of people will come along to the event and help us celebrate a fantastic exhibition, a beautiful book and another great year for Atelier East.”
Anyone interested in attending the reception must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations