Atelier East summer exhibition opens at Wisbech Museum
ATELIER East’s fifth annual summer exhibition has opened at Wisbech Museum and runs until September 18.
It is showcasing a diverse range of selected work by over 50 talented artists including Karen Radenkova, Neville Palmer, Louise Stebbing, Jon Wickes, Penny Carkeek, and Denise Brown.
You’ll be able to find a wide variety of mediums, including sculpture, ceramics, textiles, watercolours, illustration and even glasswork by Bryony King. The artists are both local and those from all over the world, including Israel and the United States. There is even a selection of work by Young Artists from the Museums Saturday art club.
Victoria Francis of Atelier East said “Everyone always has a great time at the Summer Exhibition and Atelier East wants to make this year’s the biggest and best yet.
“There will even be a public vote, so tell us which is your favourite and see who gets the prize for the Best in Show! The public can vote online on the Atelier East website.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.atelier-east.co.uk.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success