Atelier East summer exhibition opens at Wisbech Museum
ATELIER East’s fifth annual summer exhibition has opened at Wisbech Museum and runs until September 18.
It is showcasing a diverse range of selected work by over 50 talented artists including Karen Radenkova, Neville Palmer, Louise Stebbing, Jon Wickes, Penny Carkeek, and Denise Brown.
You’ll be able to find a wide variety of mediums, including sculpture, ceramics, textiles, watercolours, illustration and even glasswork by Bryony King. The artists are both local and those from all over the world, including Israel and the United States. There is even a selection of work by Young Artists from the Museums Saturday art club.
Victoria Francis of Atelier East said “Everyone always has a great time at the Summer Exhibition and Atelier East wants to make this year’s the biggest and best yet.
“There will even be a public vote, so tell us which is your favourite and see who gets the prize for the Best in Show! The public can vote online on the Atelier East website.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.atelier-east.co.uk.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 8 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'