Atelier East summer exhibition opens at Wisbech Museum
ATELIER East’s fifth annual summer exhibition has opened at Wisbech Museum and runs until September 18.
It is showcasing a diverse range of selected work by over 50 talented artists including Karen Radenkova, Neville Palmer, Louise Stebbing, Jon Wickes, Penny Carkeek, and Denise Brown.
You’ll be able to find a wide variety of mediums, including sculpture, ceramics, textiles, watercolours, illustration and even glasswork by Bryony King. The artists are both local and those from all over the world, including Israel and the United States. There is even a selection of work by Young Artists from the Museums Saturday art club.
Victoria Francis of Atelier East said “Everyone always has a great time at the Summer Exhibition and Atelier East wants to make this year’s the biggest and best yet.
“There will even be a public vote, so tell us which is your favourite and see who gets the prize for the Best in Show! The public can vote online on the Atelier East website.”
For more information visit www.atelier-east.co.uk.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home