Atelier East summer exhibition opens at Wisbech Museum
ATELIER East’s fifth annual summer exhibition has opened at Wisbech Museum and runs until September 18.
It is showcasing a diverse range of selected work by over 50 talented artists including Karen Radenkova, Neville Palmer, Louise Stebbing, Jon Wickes, Penny Carkeek, and Denise Brown.
You’ll be able to find a wide variety of mediums, including sculpture, ceramics, textiles, watercolours, illustration and even glasswork by Bryony King. The artists are both local and those from all over the world, including Israel and the United States. There is even a selection of work by Young Artists from the Museums Saturday art club.
Victoria Francis of Atelier East said “Everyone always has a great time at the Summer Exhibition and Atelier East wants to make this year’s the biggest and best yet.
“There will even be a public vote, so tell us which is your favourite and see who gets the prize for the Best in Show! The public can vote online on the Atelier East website.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.atelier-east.co.uk.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car