Audience “let it go” and sing-a-long at film screening
- Credit: Archant
Cinema audiences are being encouraged to “let it go” and sing their hearts out at special screenings of the Disney favourite Frozen.
The Light Cinema in Wisbech held its first “sing-a-long” yesterday (Monday) with a special visit from the film’s Princesses Elsa and Anna who lead the singing.
A spokesman for the cinema explained the screening included all the words to the film’s songs on the screen which include the hit “Let it go” and the audience were encouraged to join in by singing along.
“We had about 60 people at today’s screening but it was our first one and we hope it will soon catch on and attract more people,” she said.
A second Frozen sing-a-long will be held tomorrow (Christmas Eve) when Princess Anna will be on hand to lead the singing, and the third event is planned for Monday December 29.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas and his helper was at yesterday’s screening when he dished out sweets and presented prizes to the winners of a fancy dress competition judged by Princesses Elsa and Anna.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run