Auditions night will find acts for Party in the Park at Chatteris Historic Jubilee Festival
BANDS, singers and dancers are all invited to take part in auditions for a new feature at the Chatteris Historic Jubilee Festival in June.
Anyone who would like the opportunity to perform in front a large audience is invited to attend an auditions night being held at the Sportsman on Tuesday February 21 at 7pm.
Successful applicants will take part in the Party in the Park on Saturday June 2 at Furrowfields Open Space. Leading the auditions will be Katie Terry, of Essential Entertainments, who is organising the Party in the Park.
Joanna Melton, Chatteris town clerk, said: “Festival organisers hope as many singers, musicians and dancers as possible will help to bring live music to the town on the Jubilee weekend and will help to prove that Chatteris and the Fens definitely have talent.”
Anyone keen to perform should take along a demo disc and a photograph to the auditions night. Further information is available by calling 01354 694554.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Historic Jubilee Festival will run from June 1-4 and is being organised by Fenland District Council, Chatteris Town Council and volunteers.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years