Authors to sign copies of their latest books at Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium will play host to two authors during Wisbech’s Yule Fayre, next Monday.
Both authors – Claire Upton and Simon Crow – live in the outlying villages of Wisbech and will be selling and signing books.
Claire, a mother of four, has written stories from the day she was old enough to pick up a pen and form words.
Overwhelmingly positive feedback to her debut novel, Twisted Fate, inspired her to pursue her dream of publishing many books.
Combining her family and home life with her skills of writing ‘chicklit’, she has also published two children’s books and a second novel, Ups-a-daisy.
Simon is the author of fiction/horror novel B.O.D.I.E.S, which was published in 2013.
This page turning novel is not for the faint hearted as the reader is drawn into a nightmarish world and consumed by Simon’s wild imagination as he brings night terrors to life on a whole new level.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
His second fiction/horror novel Welcome To Paradise has now been published.
Both authors will be at The Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium, in Union Street, from 10am-2pm.
Claire will do a reading from her book at noon and Simon at 1pm.
For more information please find The Cat’s Pyjamas on Facebook or call 07575 124500.