Authors to sign copies of their latest books at Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium will play host to two authors during Wisbech’s Yule Fayre, next Monday.
Both authors – Claire Upton and Simon Crow – live in the outlying villages of Wisbech and will be selling and signing books.
Claire, a mother of four, has written stories from the day she was old enough to pick up a pen and form words.
Overwhelmingly positive feedback to her debut novel, Twisted Fate, inspired her to pursue her dream of publishing many books.
Combining her family and home life with her skills of writing ‘chicklit’, she has also published two children’s books and a second novel, Ups-a-daisy.
You may also want to watch:
Simon is the author of fiction/horror novel B.O.D.I.E.S, which was published in 2013.
This page turning novel is not for the faint hearted as the reader is drawn into a nightmarish world and consumed by Simon’s wild imagination as he brings night terrors to life on a whole new level.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 5 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 9 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
His second fiction/horror novel Welcome To Paradise has now been published.
Both authors will be at The Cat’s Pyjamas Emporium, in Union Street, from 10am-2pm.
Claire will do a reading from her book at noon and Simon at 1pm.
For more information please find The Cat’s Pyjamas on Facebook or call 07575 124500.