Bay City Rollers at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The music of the tartan clad Bay City Rollers was the soundtrack for a generation of teenagers growing up in the mid 70s - and now their fans can take a nostalgic back to those days, with a show at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton.
The face and voice of the band belonged to Les McKeown, and with Les leading the way, the band’s singles and albums shot to the number spot all over the globe.
Massive hits such as Bye Bye Baby, Shang A Lang, Summer Love Sensation and Give A Little Love propelled the band to world- wide superstardom and their trademark Scottish tartan was to be seen everywhere across the planet.
The Bay City Rollers Story is a celebration of those hectic days of hit songs.
Les McKeown has come through the extreme highs and lows of life, and he will be on stage to tell the audience all about it. The band will play all their hit songs, and the audience is promised a night of fun and nostalgia, as they take a trip back to those innocent days of growing up to the sounds of The Bay City Rollers.
You may also want to watch:
The show on Sunday October 13 starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £20/£18 and £13 for restricted view. Box office: 01485 532252.
- 1 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 6 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 7 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 8 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash