Bay City Rollers at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The music of the tartan clad Bay City Rollers was the soundtrack for a generation of teenagers growing up in the mid 70s - and now their fans can take a nostalgic back to those days, with a show at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton.
The face and voice of the band belonged to Les McKeown, and with Les leading the way, the band’s singles and albums shot to the number spot all over the globe.
Massive hits such as Bye Bye Baby, Shang A Lang, Summer Love Sensation and Give A Little Love propelled the band to world- wide superstardom and their trademark Scottish tartan was to be seen everywhere across the planet.
The Bay City Rollers Story is a celebration of those hectic days of hit songs.
Les McKeown has come through the extreme highs and lows of life, and he will be on stage to tell the audience all about it. The band will play all their hit songs, and the audience is promised a night of fun and nostalgia, as they take a trip back to those innocent days of growing up to the sounds of The Bay City Rollers.
The show on Sunday October 13 starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £20/£18 and £13 for restricted view. Box office: 01485 532252.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward