Become an Easter eggsplorer at Peckover House, Wisbech, and follow Cadbury trail
- Credit: IAN BURT
Families can unleash their inner explorer by following Cadbury’s Eggsplorers Easter egg trail at Peckover House, in Wisbech.
The National Trust, which owns the North Brink building, has teamed up with Cadbury to offer a trail from April 19-21.
Families will be given an Eggsploration kit, which includes a trail journal, map, passport and explorer hat to help complete the trail.
A National Trust spokesman said: “Although we can’t guarantee that a successful journey will result in new lands being discovered, we can promise a Cadbury Egghead Easter egg!
“What’s more, every Cadbury Easter egg trail will help support the National Trust’s work as a charity looking after special places for ever, for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
The house will be open from noon-4pm each day.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list