Become an Easter eggsplorer at Peckover House, Wisbech, and follow Cadbury trail
- Credit: IAN BURT
Families can unleash their inner explorer by following Cadbury’s Eggsplorers Easter egg trail at Peckover House, in Wisbech.
The National Trust, which owns the North Brink building, has teamed up with Cadbury to offer a trail from April 19-21.
Families will be given an Eggsploration kit, which includes a trail journal, map, passport and explorer hat to help complete the trail.
A National Trust spokesman said: “Although we can’t guarantee that a successful journey will result in new lands being discovered, we can promise a Cadbury Egghead Easter egg!
“What’s more, every Cadbury Easter egg trail will help support the National Trust’s work as a charity looking after special places for ever, for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
The house will be open from noon-4pm each day.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 4 Council buys up 1,000 sandbags ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 8 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land