Become an Easter eggsplorer at Peckover House, Wisbech, and follow Cadbury trail
- Credit: IAN BURT
Families can unleash their inner explorer by following Cadbury’s Eggsplorers Easter egg trail at Peckover House, in Wisbech.
The National Trust, which owns the North Brink building, has teamed up with Cadbury to offer a trail from April 19-21.
Families will be given an Eggsploration kit, which includes a trail journal, map, passport and explorer hat to help complete the trail.
A National Trust spokesman said: “Although we can’t guarantee that a successful journey will result in new lands being discovered, we can promise a Cadbury Egghead Easter egg!
“What’s more, every Cadbury Easter egg trail will help support the National Trust’s work as a charity looking after special places for ever, for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
The house will be open from noon-4pm each day.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park