Bikers rev up for action-packed charity day
- Credit: Archant
A Chatteris couple are organising their first bike show to raise money for medical charity Magpas.
Bevan and Dave Lockwood have rallied together live music, raffle, barbecue and a show event with trophies to bring bke fans into the Fens for an afternoon of family fun.
Mrs Lockwood said: “My husband and I are bikers and are always going to different shows all over the place.
“We thought it was time to hold something in our town.”
The show will have five bike categories of best in show, best engineering, best rat, best paint job and best trike.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a raffle and a variety of stalls including Motorcyle Action Group MAG, 2WheelJunkie and leather work specialists Spirit of the Fen.
The day takes place on Sunday May 11 at the Conservative Club in King Edward Road, Chatteris from noon-5pm.Entry isd £2 eachFor details call Bevan on 07510-143771
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager