Film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour to be screened at Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
A new film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour will be screened at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Thursday October 10.
Recorded in 2015, during the Australian leg, this whip smart routine is a riotous journey filled with outrageous tales and blistering observations of everyday absurdities.
Screening as a special one-night-only event, Connolly will also muse upon his career, life and legacy in a personal interview filmed exclusively for cinema audiences.
Prior to retiring in 2016 following his diagnosis with Parkinson's Disease, Connolly toured worldwide continuously for 50 years, performing to an audience of over 10 million.
The Sex Life of Bandages is a big screen tribute to an iconic funny-man whose sharp wit and anarchic storytelling is still as hilarious as ever.
The film starts at 7pm and admission costs £15.50 (general) or £13 for concessions.
Call the box office on 01485 532252 to book.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward