Film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour to be screened at Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
A new film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour will be screened at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Thursday October 10.
Recorded in 2015, during the Australian leg, this whip smart routine is a riotous journey filled with outrageous tales and blistering observations of everyday absurdities.
Screening as a special one-night-only event, Connolly will also muse upon his career, life and legacy in a personal interview filmed exclusively for cinema audiences.
Prior to retiring in 2016 following his diagnosis with Parkinson's Disease, Connolly toured worldwide continuously for 50 years, performing to an audience of over 10 million.
The Sex Life of Bandages is a big screen tribute to an iconic funny-man whose sharp wit and anarchic storytelling is still as hilarious as ever.
You may also want to watch:
The film starts at 7pm and admission costs £15.50 (general) or £13 for concessions.
Call the box office on 01485 532252 to book.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like