Film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour to be screened at Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
A new film documenting Scottish comedian Billy Connolly’s final tour will be screened at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Thursday October 10.
Recorded in 2015, during the Australian leg, this whip smart routine is a riotous journey filled with outrageous tales and blistering observations of everyday absurdities.
Screening as a special one-night-only event, Connolly will also muse upon his career, life and legacy in a personal interview filmed exclusively for cinema audiences.
Prior to retiring in 2016 following his diagnosis with Parkinson's Disease, Connolly toured worldwide continuously for 50 years, performing to an audience of over 10 million.
The Sex Life of Bandages is a big screen tribute to an iconic funny-man whose sharp wit and anarchic storytelling is still as hilarious as ever.
You may also want to watch:
The film starts at 7pm and admission costs £15.50 (general) or £13 for concessions.
Call the box office on 01485 532252 to book.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'