Bondy to play gig at March Town Hall as Fenland continues to show it has talent
A PREVIOUS winner of a Fenland talent competition will play at March Town Hall on Friday as he continues to vow audiences across Cambridgeshire.
Bondy, who won a talent competition in 2000, began playing the guitar at the age of 12 and had started writing his own songs by the time he was 15.
Since his success at the turn of the century Bondy has gone from strength to strength performing as a solo artist and as part of Fenland Arts’ infamous ‘Dudi Crew’ as one of their lead guitarists.
He will sing live at Friday’s event and will perform self-written songs such as ‘Five Miles From Anywhere’ and covers from folk legends Ralph Mactell and many more.
Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �5 in advance and are available from the Fenland Arts Box Office by calling 01354 652769 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets will also be sold on the door at �6.
You may also want to watch:
• Fenland Arts are backing our Fenland Has Talent Competition. There is still time to enter for a chance to appear at the glitzy final at March Braza on June 9. Click on the ‘Fenland Has Talent’ link on the side of the homepage and follw details to enter online.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled