Bondy to play gig at March Town Hall as Fenland continues to show it has talent
A PREVIOUS winner of a Fenland talent competition will play at March Town Hall on Friday as he continues to vow audiences across Cambridgeshire.
Bondy, who won a talent competition in 2000, began playing the guitar at the age of 12 and had started writing his own songs by the time he was 15.
Since his success at the turn of the century Bondy has gone from strength to strength performing as a solo artist and as part of Fenland Arts’ infamous ‘Dudi Crew’ as one of their lead guitarists.
He will sing live at Friday’s event and will perform self-written songs such as ‘Five Miles From Anywhere’ and covers from folk legends Ralph Mactell and many more.
Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �5 in advance and are available from the Fenland Arts Box Office by calling 01354 652769 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will also be sold on the door at �6.
• Fenland Arts are backing our Fenland Has Talent Competition. There is still time to enter for a chance to appear at the glitzy final at March Braza on June 9. Click on the ‘Fenland Has Talent’ link on the side of the homepage and follw details to enter online.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday