Bondy to play gig at March Town Hall as Fenland continues to show it has talent
A PREVIOUS winner of a Fenland talent competition will play at March Town Hall on Friday as he continues to vow audiences across Cambridgeshire.
Bondy, who won a talent competition in 2000, began playing the guitar at the age of 12 and had started writing his own songs by the time he was 15.
Since his success at the turn of the century Bondy has gone from strength to strength performing as a solo artist and as part of Fenland Arts’ infamous ‘Dudi Crew’ as one of their lead guitarists.
He will sing live at Friday’s event and will perform self-written songs such as ‘Five Miles From Anywhere’ and covers from folk legends Ralph Mactell and many more.
Doors open at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �5 in advance and are available from the Fenland Arts Box Office by calling 01354 652769 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets will also be sold on the door at �6.
You may also want to watch:
• Fenland Arts are backing our Fenland Has Talent Competition. There is still time to enter for a chance to appear at the glitzy final at March Braza on June 9. Click on the ‘Fenland Has Talent’ link on the side of the homepage and follw details to enter online.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit