Boyzone announce Thetford Forest gig as part of 20th anniversary tour
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone are coming to Thetford Forest this summer as part of their 20th anniversary tour.
The international boyband, which has sold 25 million records since they formed in November 1993, will perform at Forest Live at Thetford Forest on July 11.
Their chart dominance was such that they scored 16 consecutive top five singles, six of them going to number one.
The band’s back catalogue includes “Love Me For A Reason”, “Father and Son”, “Picture of You”, “Words”, “A Different Beat”, “All That I Need”, “No Matter What”, “When The Going Gets Tough” and “You Needed Me”.
Lead singer Ronan Keating said: “We’re pleased to be part of the Forest Live tour this year for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s going to be great to perform our hits in such beautiful locations”.
Tickets are £42.35 (including booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office at 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’