Boyzone announce Thetford Forest gig as part of 20th anniversary tour
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone are coming to Thetford Forest this summer as part of their 20th anniversary tour.
The international boyband, which has sold 25 million records since they formed in November 1993, will perform at Forest Live at Thetford Forest on July 11.
Their chart dominance was such that they scored 16 consecutive top five singles, six of them going to number one.
The band’s back catalogue includes “Love Me For A Reason”, “Father and Son”, “Picture of You”, “Words”, “A Different Beat”, “All That I Need”, “No Matter What”, “When The Going Gets Tough” and “You Needed Me”.
Lead singer Ronan Keating said: “We’re pleased to be part of the Forest Live tour this year for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s going to be great to perform our hits in such beautiful locations”.
Tickets are £42.35 (including booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office at 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 6 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years