Boyzone announce Thetford Forest gig as part of 20th anniversary tour
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone are coming to Thetford Forest this summer as part of their 20th anniversary tour.
The international boyband, which has sold 25 million records since they formed in November 1993, will perform at Forest Live at Thetford Forest on July 11.
Their chart dominance was such that they scored 16 consecutive top five singles, six of them going to number one.
The band’s back catalogue includes “Love Me For A Reason”, “Father and Son”, “Picture of You”, “Words”, “A Different Beat”, “All That I Need”, “No Matter What”, “When The Going Gets Tough” and “You Needed Me”.
Lead singer Ronan Keating said: “We’re pleased to be part of the Forest Live tour this year for the first time.
“It’s going to be great to perform our hits in such beautiful locations”.
Tickets are £42.35 (including booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office at 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Could you give these pets a home?