Breathtaking circus group Circoncentrique bring ‘Gasp!’ to Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Circus company Circoncentrique are bringing their ‘Gasp!’ show to the Cambridge Junction next week.
The hit international show comes from Alessandro Maida (a finalist in Italia’s Got Talent 2016) and Maxime Pythoud from Switzerland. “Combining physical finesse and laugh out loud humour, ‘Gasp!’ sees two characters trying to outdo each other with increasingly extreme daring acts,” say promoters.
“Defying gravity and in perpetual motion, they perform amazing tricks with balls, spheres and a huge metal wheel.
“As the competition becomes more frenzied, the sense of danger increases as the two men leap higher, spin longer and faster.”
The performance takes place on Tuesday November 22.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets; £12.50 (general) or £8 (concessions), visit www.junction.co.uk
- 1 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 6 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager