Breathtaking circus group Circoncentrique bring ‘Gasp!’ to Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Circus company Circoncentrique are bringing their ‘Gasp!’ show to the Cambridge Junction next week.
The hit international show comes from Alessandro Maida (a finalist in Italia’s Got Talent 2016) and Maxime Pythoud from Switzerland. “Combining physical finesse and laugh out loud humour, ‘Gasp!’ sees two characters trying to outdo each other with increasingly extreme daring acts,” say promoters.
“Defying gravity and in perpetual motion, they perform amazing tricks with balls, spheres and a huge metal wheel.
“As the competition becomes more frenzied, the sense of danger increases as the two men leap higher, spin longer and faster.”
The performance takes place on Tuesday November 22.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets; £12.50 (general) or £8 (concessions), visit www.junction.co.uk
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car