Breathtaking circus group Circoncentrique bring ‘Gasp!’ to Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Circus company Circoncentrique are bringing their ‘Gasp!’ show to the Cambridge Junction next week.
The hit international show comes from Alessandro Maida (a finalist in Italia’s Got Talent 2016) and Maxime Pythoud from Switzerland. “Combining physical finesse and laugh out loud humour, ‘Gasp!’ sees two characters trying to outdo each other with increasingly extreme daring acts,” say promoters.
“Defying gravity and in perpetual motion, they perform amazing tricks with balls, spheres and a huge metal wheel.
“As the competition becomes more frenzied, the sense of danger increases as the two men leap higher, spin longer and faster.”
The performance takes place on Tuesday November 22.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets; £12.50 (general) or £8 (concessions), visit www.junction.co.uk
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police