Brtain’s Got Talent stars Bars and Melody to perform at Met Lounge, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Bars and Melody, who shot to fame in 2014 when they appeared on Britain’s Got Talent, will perform at The Met Lounge, Peterborough next month.
Leondre Devries (15) and Charlie Lenehan (17), are two UK-based musicians that fuse hip hop and pop - Simon Cowell even pressed his golden buzzer for them.
The duos first release, a track called ‘Hopeful’, charted at number five and now has over 45 million views on Youtube.
Since then, they’ve sold out gigs in the UK and Europe, flown to America to appear on the ‘Ellen show’ and spent weeks in Japan and Australia.
They are now finishing off their second album, which is due for release later this year.
You may also want to watch:
The gig will take place on October 21; doors 7pm.
Tickets for the show are priced at £20 or a VIP meet and greet package is £50.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
To book, visit www.seetickets.com/tour/bars-melody