Brtain’s Got Talent stars Bars and Melody to perform at Met Lounge, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Bars and Melody, who shot to fame in 2014 when they appeared on Britain’s Got Talent, will perform at The Met Lounge, Peterborough next month.
Leondre Devries (15) and Charlie Lenehan (17), are two UK-based musicians that fuse hip hop and pop - Simon Cowell even pressed his golden buzzer for them.
The duos first release, a track called ‘Hopeful’, charted at number five and now has over 45 million views on Youtube.
Since then, they’ve sold out gigs in the UK and Europe, flown to America to appear on the ‘Ellen show’ and spent weeks in Japan and Australia.
They are now finishing off their second album, which is due for release later this year.
You may also want to watch:
The gig will take place on October 21; doors 7pm.
Tickets for the show are priced at £20 or a VIP meet and greet package is £50.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
To book, visit www.seetickets.com/tour/bars-melody