Buzzing for honey related day at Peckover House In Wisbech.
- Credit: Archant
Peckover House in Wisbech will be a hive of activity when a honey day takes place at the National Trust property.
Honey, candles and all things bee-related will take centre stage in the garden of the house this weekend.
“This is the second Bee Weekend we have held at Peckover,” said bee-keeper David Arlott.
“Last year’s event was very popular with our visitors. Our displays and products will be under cover, so whatever the weather, we’re looking forward to demonstrating the fascinating art of bee-keeping and making this an enjoyable event for everyone.”
There will be plenty on offer at the Bee Weekend, which will take place on Saturday and Sunday June 28 and 29 from noon to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be sales of plants and beeswax products, demonstrations and videos. There is no extra admission charge.
For further information call Peckover House on 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled