Buzzing for honey related day at Peckover House In Wisbech.
- Credit: Archant
Peckover House in Wisbech will be a hive of activity when a honey day takes place at the National Trust property.
Honey, candles and all things bee-related will take centre stage in the garden of the house this weekend.
“This is the second Bee Weekend we have held at Peckover,” said bee-keeper David Arlott.
“Last year’s event was very popular with our visitors. Our displays and products will be under cover, so whatever the weather, we’re looking forward to demonstrating the fascinating art of bee-keeping and making this an enjoyable event for everyone.”
There will be plenty on offer at the Bee Weekend, which will take place on Saturday and Sunday June 28 and 29 from noon to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be sales of plants and beeswax products, demonstrations and videos. There is no extra admission charge.
For further information call Peckover House on 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic