Buzzing for honey related day at Peckover House In Wisbech.
- Credit: Archant
Peckover House in Wisbech will be a hive of activity when a honey day takes place at the National Trust property.
Honey, candles and all things bee-related will take centre stage in the garden of the house this weekend.
“This is the second Bee Weekend we have held at Peckover,” said bee-keeper David Arlott.
“Last year’s event was very popular with our visitors. Our displays and products will be under cover, so whatever the weather, we’re looking forward to demonstrating the fascinating art of bee-keeping and making this an enjoyable event for everyone.”
There will be plenty on offer at the Bee Weekend, which will take place on Saturday and Sunday June 28 and 29 from noon to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be sales of plants and beeswax products, demonstrations and videos. There is no extra admission charge.
For further information call Peckover House on 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action