Cambridge sensation Kyan Kuatois to perform with CK Gospel choir at Corn Exchange
SINGING sensation Kyan Kuatois is to appear on-stage with a gospel choir when they perform in the city.
Cambridge-born Kyan Kuatois, semi-finalist on Sky music talent show Must Be The Music, will be the support act for the CK Gospel choir at their upcoming gig at the Corn Exchange.
Kyan has come a long way since his days as resident piano player at Pizza Express. After only 30 minutes tinkling the ivories there, he had already made �30 in tips, and soon realised that he had the ability to become a professional musician.
He joins the CK Gospel Choir who will be performing a new generation of gospel music.
Also appearing on Must Be The Music in 2010, they impressed Dizzee Rascal, Jamie Cullum and Sharleen Spiteri with their feel-good sound, blend of harmonies and fusion of gospel with soul, jazz and Latin.
You may also want to watch:
They have also appeared with renowned artists such as Phil Collins, Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis.
n The CK Gospel Choir play at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday, February 6.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 8 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery