Cambridge sensation Kyan Kuatois to perform with CK Gospel choir at Corn Exchange
SINGING sensation Kyan Kuatois is to appear on-stage with a gospel choir when they perform in the city.
Cambridge-born Kyan Kuatois, semi-finalist on Sky music talent show Must Be The Music, will be the support act for the CK Gospel choir at their upcoming gig at the Corn Exchange.
Kyan has come a long way since his days as resident piano player at Pizza Express. After only 30 minutes tinkling the ivories there, he had already made �30 in tips, and soon realised that he had the ability to become a professional musician.
He joins the CK Gospel Choir who will be performing a new generation of gospel music.
Also appearing on Must Be The Music in 2010, they impressed Dizzee Rascal, Jamie Cullum and Sharleen Spiteri with their feel-good sound, blend of harmonies and fusion of gospel with soul, jazz and Latin.
You may also want to watch:
They have also appeared with renowned artists such as Phil Collins, Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis.
n The CK Gospel Choir play at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday, February 6.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car