Cambridge sensation Kyan Kuatois to perform with CK Gospel choir at Corn Exchange
SINGING sensation Kyan Kuatois is to appear on-stage with a gospel choir when they perform in the city.
Cambridge-born Kyan Kuatois, semi-finalist on Sky music talent show Must Be The Music, will be the support act for the CK Gospel choir at their upcoming gig at the Corn Exchange.
Kyan has come a long way since his days as resident piano player at Pizza Express. After only 30 minutes tinkling the ivories there, he had already made �30 in tips, and soon realised that he had the ability to become a professional musician.
He joins the CK Gospel Choir who will be performing a new generation of gospel music.
Also appearing on Must Be The Music in 2010, they impressed Dizzee Rascal, Jamie Cullum and Sharleen Spiteri with their feel-good sound, blend of harmonies and fusion of gospel with soul, jazz and Latin.
You may also want to watch:
They have also appeared with renowned artists such as Phil Collins, Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis.
n The CK Gospel Choir play at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday, February 6.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout