A celebration of The Carpenter’s music comes to Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
The timeless quality of the Carpenters music is set to be brought to life at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton.
Karen Carpenter was the voice of the multi-hit making group The Carpenters who along with her brother Richard, who scored an unprecedented 17 consecutive billboard US top ten hits.
Now for the first time in more than 30 years the voice that melted a thousand romantic hearts lives again through Toni Lee, in this two-hour touring concert show “We’ve Only Just Begun, the Carpenters Greatest Love Songs”.
“We’ve Only Just Begun” is a celebration of the Carpenter’s music and the spirit of Karen Carpenter.
Every song in the show is a chart hit, performed by vocalist Toni Lee, with her Big Band and singers.
You may also want to watch:
Toni will sing more than 22 of the songs that made them famous including Close to You, We’ve Only Just Begun, Superstar, For All we Know, Yesterday Once More, Top of the World, Jambalaya, Please Mr Postman, Only Yesterday, Solitaire, A Kind of Hush, Sweet Sweet Smile and more.
The show will take place this Friday May 18 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’
Tickets cost £24.00.