A celebration of The Carpenter’s music comes to Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
The timeless quality of the Carpenters music is set to be brought to life at The Princess Theatre in Hunstanton.
Karen Carpenter was the voice of the multi-hit making group The Carpenters who along with her brother Richard, who scored an unprecedented 17 consecutive billboard US top ten hits.
Now for the first time in more than 30 years the voice that melted a thousand romantic hearts lives again through Toni Lee, in this two-hour touring concert show “We’ve Only Just Begun, the Carpenters Greatest Love Songs”.
“We’ve Only Just Begun” is a celebration of the Carpenter’s music and the spirit of Karen Carpenter.
Every song in the show is a chart hit, performed by vocalist Toni Lee, with her Big Band and singers.
You may also want to watch:
Toni will sing more than 22 of the songs that made them famous including Close to You, We’ve Only Just Begun, Superstar, For All we Know, Yesterday Once More, Top of the World, Jambalaya, Please Mr Postman, Only Yesterday, Solitaire, A Kind of Hush, Sweet Sweet Smile and more.
The show will take place this Friday May 18 at 7.30pm.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 10 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
Tickets cost £24.00.