Catfish and the Bottlemen set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Catfish and the Bottlemen are to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month.
The four piece rock band, consisting of Van McCann (vocals/guitar), Johnny Bond (guitar), Benji Blakeaway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums), enjoyed a hugely successful summer playing shows at Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, T in the Park and Latitude, before jetting off to the US.
Their debut album, ‘The Balcony’, was released last year and reached the top ten of the UK album chart.
They will perform at the Corn Exchange on Wednesday November 11.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are now sold-out.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 5 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections