Catfish and the Bottlemen set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Catfish and the Bottlemen are to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month.
The four piece rock band, consisting of Van McCann (vocals/guitar), Johnny Bond (guitar), Benji Blakeaway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums), enjoyed a hugely successful summer playing shows at Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, T in the Park and Latitude, before jetting off to the US.
Their debut album, ‘The Balcony’, was released last year and reached the top ten of the UK album chart.
They will perform at the Corn Exchange on Wednesday November 11.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are now sold-out.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 7 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online