Catfish and the Bottlemen set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Catfish and the Bottlemen are to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month.
The four piece rock band, consisting of Van McCann (vocals/guitar), Johnny Bond (guitar), Benji Blakeaway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums), enjoyed a hugely successful summer playing shows at Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, T in the Park and Latitude, before jetting off to the US.
Their debut album, ‘The Balcony’, was released last year and reached the top ten of the UK album chart.
They will perform at the Corn Exchange on Wednesday November 11.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are now sold-out.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police