Catfish and the Bottlemen set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Catfish and the Bottlemen are to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month.
The four piece rock band, consisting of Van McCann (vocals/guitar), Johnny Bond (guitar), Benji Blakeaway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums), enjoyed a hugely successful summer playing shows at Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, T in the Park and Latitude, before jetting off to the US.
Their debut album, ‘The Balcony’, was released last year and reached the top ten of the UK album chart.
They will perform at the Corn Exchange on Wednesday November 11.
Tickets are now sold-out.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys