Catfish and the Bottlemen set for Cambridge Corn Exchange gig
- Credit: Archant
Catfish and the Bottlemen are to perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange next month.
The four piece rock band, consisting of Van McCann (vocals/guitar), Johnny Bond (guitar), Benji Blakeaway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums), enjoyed a hugely successful summer playing shows at Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, T in the Park and Latitude, before jetting off to the US.
Their debut album, ‘The Balcony’, was released last year and reached the top ten of the UK album chart.
They will perform at the Corn Exchange on Wednesday November 11.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are now sold-out.
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years