Chance to ‘let it go’ with Frozen Sing-along at Chatteris Community Cinema
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris Community Cinema has its first screening of the new year tomorrow on Saturday (9) when cinema-goers can ‘let it go...’
Back by popular demand they are screening the fabulous ‘Frozen Sing-along’ for a second time at 3pm.
It is the perfect way for families to spend a grey, post-Christmas Saturday afternoon.
Dressing-up is actively encouraged also!
Then later in the day at 7.30pm- it is showing ‘The Intern’ (doors open at 7pm).
You may also want to watch:
Seventy-year-old widower Ben Whittaker has discovered that retirement isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Seizing an opportunity to get back in the game, he becomes a senior intern at an online fashion site, founded and run by Jules Ostin.
Starring Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway, with Rene Russo.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 7 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 10 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
Tina Prior, of the community cinema, said: “We want to stress, if you do reserve a ticket, but cannot make the screening, please notify us We’d love to give other people the opportunity to see the film, instead of holding an empty seat.”
Ticket prices: Children (under 16) £3 and adults £4.
Contact: 07759 049619 for reservations or further information.
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChatterisCommunityCinema
OR at: www.chatteriscommunitycinema.co.uk
Chatteris Community Cinema, is run at the Kind Edward Centre in King Edward Lane, Chatteris.