Chance to ‘let it go’ with Frozen Sing-along at Chatteris Community Cinema
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris Community Cinema has its first screening of the new year tomorrow on Saturday (9) when cinema-goers can ‘let it go...’
Back by popular demand they are screening the fabulous ‘Frozen Sing-along’ for a second time at 3pm.
It is the perfect way for families to spend a grey, post-Christmas Saturday afternoon.
Dressing-up is actively encouraged also!
Then later in the day at 7.30pm- it is showing ‘The Intern’ (doors open at 7pm).
Seventy-year-old widower Ben Whittaker has discovered that retirement isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Seizing an opportunity to get back in the game, he becomes a senior intern at an online fashion site, founded and run by Jules Ostin.
Starring Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway, with Rene Russo.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
Tina Prior, of the community cinema, said: “We want to stress, if you do reserve a ticket, but cannot make the screening, please notify us We’d love to give other people the opportunity to see the film, instead of holding an empty seat.”
Ticket prices: Children (under 16) £3 and adults £4.
Contact: 07759 049619 for reservations or further information.
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChatterisCommunityCinema
OR at: www.chatteriscommunitycinema.co.uk
Chatteris Community Cinema, is run at the Kind Edward Centre in King Edward Lane, Chatteris.