Chas & Dave and Jane McDonald part of King’s Lynn Corn Exchange September line-up
- Credit: Sonisphere
Musical duo Chas & Dave are part of a packed September line up at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
Tickets for all shows are available from Box Office on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
On September 10, Neil Sands and his cast of West End performers will put on There’ll Always be an England, a patriotic show which will include historic British days such as the 1966 world cup.
The music will vary from the Swinging 1960s to a very special tribute to the Armed Forces. Tickets are £13, £11 concessions.
Chas & Dave, who have just celebrated their 50th anniversary in music, are in town on September 20.
You may also want to watch:
To mark the occasion, they have recorded their first original album in 27 years, which features special guest singers such as Jools Holland, Buddy Holly’s drummer Jerry Allison and Hugh Laurie. Tickets are £27.50, £25.50 concessions.
Jane McDonald. whose new album The Singer of Your Song is her first in six years, will be in concert on September 21. Tickets are £35.50.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
Budding performers aged between eight and 18 years old are invited to pantomime open dance auditions for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on September 7.
The Jordan Productions show, starring Sue Holderness as The Wicked Queen, will run from December 5-31.
If you would like to audition, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (putting ‘Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs’ in the subject line) to receive a registration form and further details.