Chas & Dave and Jane McDonald part of King’s Lynn Corn Exchange September line-up
- Credit: Sonisphere
Musical duo Chas & Dave are part of a packed September line up at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
Tickets for all shows are available from Box Office on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
On September 10, Neil Sands and his cast of West End performers will put on There’ll Always be an England, a patriotic show which will include historic British days such as the 1966 world cup.
The music will vary from the Swinging 1960s to a very special tribute to the Armed Forces. Tickets are £13, £11 concessions.
Chas & Dave, who have just celebrated their 50th anniversary in music, are in town on September 20.
You may also want to watch:
To mark the occasion, they have recorded their first original album in 27 years, which features special guest singers such as Jools Holland, Buddy Holly’s drummer Jerry Allison and Hugh Laurie. Tickets are £27.50, £25.50 concessions.
Jane McDonald. whose new album The Singer of Your Song is her first in six years, will be in concert on September 21. Tickets are £35.50.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
Budding performers aged between eight and 18 years old are invited to pantomime open dance auditions for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on September 7.
The Jordan Productions show, starring Sue Holderness as The Wicked Queen, will run from December 5-31.
If you would like to audition, e-mail email@example.com (putting ‘Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs’ in the subject line) to receive a registration form and further details.