Chatteris artist has eight works accepted into Peterborough exhibition
ROB Morris, Chatteris based photographer and visual artist, has had eight of his works accepted into a Spring exhibition in Peterborough.
His work will feature at Arts and Minds exhibition being held at the Cavell Centre Gallery, Peterborough.
Rob works in various areas of photography from portraits and weddings through to event work for magazines as well as his print on site service. In addition he produces limited edition framed photographic prints for home and office.
Using mixed media he also creates original work with acrylics, drawing inks, and even leather. Exhibiting widely both in the UK and abroad allows a wide range of people to see and purchase his work which is always realistically priced.
As chair of Fenland Visual Arts Collective and Vice Chair of Fenland Arts Association he is keen to promote all sections of the arts and artists in Fenland.
You may also want to watch:
Members who work within the visual arts have opportunities to exhibit at places such as Panini’s at March Town Hall, George Clare Surgery in Chatteris, The Deck at the Boathouse in Wisbech and Skylark Cafe at Wimblington. Rob feels it is important that art is seen as part of everyday life and not something found only at galleries which can be off putting to many. A selection of his work can be found at photographybyrobmorris.com
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 6 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 7 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000