Chatteris artist has eight works accepted into Peterborough exhibition
ROB Morris, Chatteris based photographer and visual artist, has had eight of his works accepted into a Spring exhibition in Peterborough.
His work will feature at Arts and Minds exhibition being held at the Cavell Centre Gallery, Peterborough.
Rob works in various areas of photography from portraits and weddings through to event work for magazines as well as his print on site service. In addition he produces limited edition framed photographic prints for home and office.
Using mixed media he also creates original work with acrylics, drawing inks, and even leather. Exhibiting widely both in the UK and abroad allows a wide range of people to see and purchase his work which is always realistically priced.
As chair of Fenland Visual Arts Collective and Vice Chair of Fenland Arts Association he is keen to promote all sections of the arts and artists in Fenland.
Members who work within the visual arts have opportunities to exhibit at places such as Panini’s at March Town Hall, George Clare Surgery in Chatteris, The Deck at the Boathouse in Wisbech and Skylark Cafe at Wimblington. Rob feels it is important that art is seen as part of everyday life and not something found only at galleries which can be off putting to many. A selection of his work can be found at photographybyrobmorris.com
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer