Chatteris lines up free summer fun
- Credit: Archant
Families looking for a way to keep children entertained this school holiday will be pleased to learn that Chatteris Town Council will once again be running its summer fun programme.
The entertaining shows, which last from 50 minutes to one hour, are free and will appeal to children from three to nine years and anyone who is young at heart
The venue for this year’s four shows will be the King Edward Centre and all shows will be performed at 11am on Fridays in August. Youngsters must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The season will begin on August 7 with magic and laughter from JezO, who was a big hit when he presented a summer fun show for the first time last year.
Firm favourites Booster Cushion Theatre and local entertainer Stripey Wipey will be returning by popular demand. Booster Cushion will perform Big Goldilocks and the Three Bears on August 14 and Stripey Wipey will bring his madcap fun, magic and puppetry August 28.
You may also want to watch:
New comer, storyteller Mike Dodsworth completes the line-up and will entertain on August 21.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 4 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it