Chatteris musician Christian readies debut album and announces release party
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris singer-songwriter Christian Smith is releasing his first studio album, Midnight Calls, on Sunday April 10.
The musician will be holding a release party at The Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon on Saturday 9 from 7.30pm.
Christian has been performing locally for several years and was one of the organisers of Chatteris’ Party in the Park for the past two years
He will be accompanied by his newly formed band The Whistlers, consisting of Perrie Hudson (lead guitar), Josh Middleton (bass guitar) and Doug Smith (drums) who are all from Chatteris and March.
The band will also be playing at The O2 Academy, Islington on May 14 and touring in July playing shows in Sheffield, Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Worcester before returning to Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
They will be supported at the release party by local musicians Tom Lumley, Oscar Cornly and Holly and The Boatmen.
Anyone interested in coming to the release show can purchase tickets, which cost £5, online from ticketsource.co.uk/date/FGFMIJ
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
Tickets will also be available to buy on the door.
The album, priced £8, will be available from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, and Bandcamp.
For more information about Christian Smith and The Whistlers, visit: