Chatteris musician Christian readies debut album and announces release party
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris singer-songwriter Christian Smith is releasing his first studio album, Midnight Calls, on Sunday April 10.
The musician will be holding a release party at The Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon on Saturday 9 from 7.30pm.
Christian has been performing locally for several years and was one of the organisers of Chatteris’ Party in the Park for the past two years
He will be accompanied by his newly formed band The Whistlers, consisting of Perrie Hudson (lead guitar), Josh Middleton (bass guitar) and Doug Smith (drums) who are all from Chatteris and March.
The band will also be playing at The O2 Academy, Islington on May 14 and touring in July playing shows in Sheffield, Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Worcester before returning to Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
They will be supported at the release party by local musicians Tom Lumley, Oscar Cornly and Holly and The Boatmen.
Anyone interested in coming to the release show can purchase tickets, which cost £5, online from ticketsource.co.uk/date/FGFMIJ
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Tickets will also be available to buy on the door.
The album, priced £8, will be available from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, and Bandcamp.
For more information about Christian Smith and The Whistlers, visit: