Chatteris musician Christian Smith gears up to release new album with hometown show at The Sportsman
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris country rock musician Christian Smith is set to release his new album ‘Revival’ on June 8.
Playing nationally and internationally for the past five years, at venues including the O2 Academy Islington, Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club and Cambridge Junction, the Fenland singer-songwriter has built up a catalogue of original Americana rock style songs.
Since being signed by Suffolk-based label 'GingerDog Records' in 2018 Christian has had his single 'Auburn Sky' played on radio stations in America, Australia and many other countries. The track also reached number five in the iTunes Country Chart.
His new album - described as "a raw rocky feel fused with hints of country" - is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication to song-writing.
To celebrate the release of 'Revival', there will be an album release show at The Sportsman in Chatteris on June 8.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available at www.gingerdog.co.uk/concerts
Visit www.christiansmithmusic.co.uk for information about his future tour dates.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed