Christmas weekend at Elgoods
- Credit: Archant
A special Christmas weekend is being held at Elgood’s Brewery over the weekend of November 30 to December 1.
Entry is free, which includes entry to the garden, and there will be free brewery tours throughout the weekend followed by free tasting of a selection of award-winning beers.
Opening times are from 11 to 4. Parking is free and the licensed bar will be open for light refreshments.
The shop will have a range of Christmas gifts as well as bottled beers.
Visitors can pre-order draught beer in jugs and polypins for the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
Over the course of the weekend representatives of Tapping House Hospice will be available with information about their work and they will be taking collections in support of the hospice.
Money is raised for the hospice throughout the year at various functions and events held in the Brewery & Gardens and it is planned to make a presentation to the hospice at the Light up a Life Service taking place there on Friday 6th December at 4.30 pm.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic