Chuckles a plenty with Jimmy Cricket in a family festive Christmas show at Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Light up your inner Santa with a family festive show before the Christmas lights are switched on at Wisbech.
Legendary Irish comedian Jimmy Cricket will be appearing at the Tower ballroom at the end of the month.
The venue will be transformed into a sparkling festive fun house for a special afternoon performance of Christmas With Cricket.
The fun filled variety show is suitable for the whole family.
Curtain is up at 2pm and precedes Jimmy turning on the towns Christmas Lights at 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jimmy said: “I am thrilled to be making the start to my Christmas Season by visiting Wisbech and appearing in this fabulous show.
“I am especially exited to be teaming up with some great local talent who are led by the exceptionally talented Michele Larkin of Nine Lives Theatre Company
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
“So come along and join me for a bit of Cricket at Christmas to get you in the festive spirit.”
The show also features support from female vocalist May Marion and instrumentalist Ian Larkin along with the Nine Lives Theatre Company.
The show is a chance to see a legend of comedy up close and personal before he sets off on a whistle stop Christmas tour with the Osmonds in Andy Williams Christmas Spectacular.
Tickets are £10 and available from Etcetera or by telephone 01945 463440/0771 8888641.