Circus Ginnett returns to Fenland with shows in March and Whittlesey
HAND balancing, aerial acrobats and juggling are antics you could see in a talent show on TV - but you can also see them live when Circus Ginnett returns to Fenland.
The circus is coming to March and Whittlesey later this month with a new show promising excitement, perfectionism and up-tempo humour.
Directed by Patrick Austin, the show introduces Irish clown Baz - the fourth generation of his family performing in circus.
Bobby’s hand balancing requires hard training and concentration but his comedy juggling character Ricky doesn’t know how to keep it serious.
Sylvia will defy danger high in the roof of the big top - but once she gets on the floor she will show you her dangerous side with her powerful whip cracking.
You may also want to watch:
Patrick and his naughty dog Vader are back with their hilarious antics that will make you fall off your chair with laughter and Anke will amaze with her aerial dancing - before Patrick and Anke team up for their death-defying motorcycle trapeze act.
The circus is at Priory Golf Centre, on the outskirts of March, from February 14-19. Performances are 7pm on February 14, 5pm on February 15, 3pm and 7pm on Thursday 16 and 17, 3pm and 6pmon February 18 and 3pm on February 19.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 5 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
Because the circus opens on Valentine’s Day all couples can enter for the price of one - and tickets for the opening show cost �5.
It moves to Eastrea Road, Whittlesey, from February 22-26. Showtimes are at 7.30pm February 22, 5pm and 7.30pm February 23, 7.30pm February 24, 3pm and 6pm on February 25 and 3pm on February 26. Tickets for the opening night are �5 each.