College of West Anglia students putting on Little Shop of Horrors
- Credit: Archant
Students are putting the final touches to what promises to be a bloodthirsty production.
The young performers from the College of West Anglia’s King’s Lynn campus are staging their version of the Little Shop of Horrors next week.
The production, which is adapted from the Broadway musical comedy of the same name, is based on the story of a nerdy florist shop worker who raises a vicious raunchy plant that feeds on human blood.
The Production Arts first and second year students are doing the technical aspects for this show.
Tickets are still available for the show, which will be performed from Tuesday to Thursday at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 for adults, £4 concessions and £3 for students and can be obtained from Gill Childs on 01553 815552.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'