College of West Anglia students putting on Little Shop of Horrors
- Credit: Archant
Students are putting the final touches to what promises to be a bloodthirsty production.
The young performers from the College of West Anglia’s King’s Lynn campus are staging their version of the Little Shop of Horrors next week.
The production, which is adapted from the Broadway musical comedy of the same name, is based on the story of a nerdy florist shop worker who raises a vicious raunchy plant that feeds on human blood.
The Production Arts first and second year students are doing the technical aspects for this show.
Tickets are still available for the show, which will be performed from Tuesday to Thursday at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 for adults, £4 concessions and £3 for students and can be obtained from Gill Childs on 01553 815552.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19