College of West Anglia students putting on Little Shop of Horrors
- Credit: Archant
Students are putting the final touches to what promises to be a bloodthirsty production.
The young performers from the College of West Anglia’s King’s Lynn campus are staging their version of the Little Shop of Horrors next week.
The production, which is adapted from the Broadway musical comedy of the same name, is based on the story of a nerdy florist shop worker who raises a vicious raunchy plant that feeds on human blood.
The Production Arts first and second year students are doing the technical aspects for this show.
Tickets are still available for the show, which will be performed from Tuesday to Thursday at 7pm.
Tickets are £5 for adults, £4 concessions and £3 for students and can be obtained from Gill Childs on 01553 815552.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward