Comedy club with hotly tipped stars Suzi Ruffle and Sean Mcoughlin comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this month
- Credit: Archant
To welcome 2016 with laughter, head to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange’s comedy club night – the first of which takes place next Thursday!
Starting the night off will be Funmbi Omotayo, who recently performed on The John Bishop Show and was a regular guest on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! Now!.
His show will discuss his childhood travels, from London to Lagos and back again, highlighting the hilarious stories that have come from him feeling like a fish out of water.
Next up is Sean Mcoughlin, who’s effortless and hilarious delivery – cleverly honed thanks to support slots on Katherine Ryan and Doc Brown’s tours - makes him one of the hottest stand-up comedians around.
Then, Geoff Norcut, who landed a writing job on the Sarah Millican Television Programme and had a sitcom commissioned for Radio 4 – with makers of The Inbetweeners, Bwark Productions - will perform.
You may also want to watch:
Closing the night will be Suzi Ruffell. Fresh from supporting Alan Carr, Josh Widdicombe and Kevin Bridges on sold-out tours, she’s currently on the road with her hotly-anticipated second show Social Chameleon.
Tickets for the comedy club, which takes place on Thursday January 21, cost £9.50 and are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01553 764 864.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
Doors 7.45pm, comedy starts 8.45pm.