Con and Dec - The Bachelors and Charlie Landsborough coming to The Cresset, Peterborough, in October
THE Cresset Theatre in Peterborough is keeping busy this October with another varied programme of shows.
The month kicks off with Con and Dec – The Bachelors on Friday October 5. Con and Dec are celebrating their 50th Anniversary in showbiz, and still give fantastic performances of their much loved songs. Tickets cost �15.
Musical cabaret company Emcee Productions return to the Cresset for four performances of The 70’s Show. Performances are on October 11 and 12, with two shows on October 13.
This exciting cabaret night takes you back to the 1970s, as the live band and amazing cast perform numbers by ABBA, The Bay City Rollers, Donna Summer, The Bee Gees, ELO, Queen, The Jackson Five and many more.
With an amazing lighting show, singing,
You may also want to watch:
On the October 13 evening show you can also enjoy a retro themed two-course dinner and the show for �35. Cabaret only for any of the shows is �15.
It’s back to comedy on October 26 for the ever-popular Cresset Comedy Club. This month’s rib-ticklers are headlined by Simon Bligh, Perrier Award nominee and Time Out Award winner.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
Simon is joined by Australian Benny Boot and Rhys James. The evening is compered by Tiernan Douieb.
Tickets are �11.50 in advance. The shows often sell out, so book early.
A favourite with Cresset audiences, and perhaps the nicest man in country music, Charlie Landsborough returns to the venue on October 31. Tickets are �18.50 (�16.50 concessions).
Tickets for all shows on sale now from the Box Office at www.cresset.co.uk or by calling 01733 265705.