Couple arrange Peterborough charity ball to boost charities close to their hearts
- Credit: Archant
A couple have arranged a charity ball to support a cause close to their hearts.
Vicky and Tony Blood are hosting the ball at the Marriott Hotel in Peterborough on Saturday, July 4.
Their four year-old son Ashton was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and also has a rare genetic disorder.
With this in mind, the couple is raising money for CLAPA (cleft lip and palate association), Unique (charity for rare genetic disorders) and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
There will be a live band and disco, silent auction, casino tables and photographer. Dress code is black tie and ball gown.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £40 per person or a table to seat 10 people is £350, to include a three course meal.
If there are any companies who are able to donate a product or service to the auction table, or to get hold of a ticket, call Tony on 07967 563132 or 07557 411693. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Caring Daisy, 7, to donate hair to help children's charity
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow