Couple arrange Peterborough charity ball to boost charities close to their hearts
- Credit: Archant
A couple have arranged a charity ball to support a cause close to their hearts.
Vicky and Tony Blood are hosting the ball at the Marriott Hotel in Peterborough on Saturday, July 4.
Their four year-old son Ashton was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and also has a rare genetic disorder.
With this in mind, the couple is raising money for CLAPA (cleft lip and palate association), Unique (charity for rare genetic disorders) and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
There will be a live band and disco, silent auction, casino tables and photographer. Dress code is black tie and ball gown.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £40 per person or a table to seat 10 people is £350, to include a three course meal.
If there are any companies who are able to donate a product or service to the auction table, or to get hold of a ticket, call Tony on 07967 563132 or 07557 411693. Alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 6 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 7 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 8 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 9 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment