Couple arrange Peterborough charity ball to boost charities close to their hearts
- Credit: Archant
A couple have arranged a charity ball to support a cause close to their hearts.
Vicky and Tony Blood are hosting the ball at the Marriott Hotel in Peterborough on Saturday, July 4.
Their four year-old son Ashton was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and also has a rare genetic disorder.
With this in mind, the couple is raising money for CLAPA (cleft lip and palate association), Unique (charity for rare genetic disorders) and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
There will be a live band and disco, silent auction, casino tables and photographer. Dress code is black tie and ball gown.
Tickets are £40 per person or a table to seat 10 people is £350, to include a three course meal.
If there are any companies who are able to donate a product or service to the auction table, or to get hold of a ticket, call Tony on 07967 563132 or 07557 411693. Alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 10 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home