Dance & Dine at Orton Hotel & Spa in aid of East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Dance & Dine will take place at the Orton Hotel & Spa on November 6 in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The event will consist of a three course meal and live entertainment from solo singer Glen Cooper.
Val Thorne, who is organising the event, said: “Glen is a fantastic singer and it will be a great night out dancing to the music from the classic gold years, the 50s through to the 80s.
“Those who come will also be supporting a worthwhile charity.”
The optional dress code for the evening is black tie.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Glen Cooper, visit www.glencooper.co.uk
RSVP by Friday October 9.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 7 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
Tickets, which cost £37.50 per person, are available by calling Val Thorne on 07766 674004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org