Dance & Dine at Orton Hotel & Spa in aid of East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Dance & Dine will take place at the Orton Hotel & Spa on November 6 in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The event will consist of a three course meal and live entertainment from solo singer Glen Cooper.
Val Thorne, who is organising the event, said: “Glen is a fantastic singer and it will be a great night out dancing to the music from the classic gold years, the 50s through to the 80s.
“Those who come will also be supporting a worthwhile charity.”
The optional dress code for the evening is black tie.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Glen Cooper, visit www.glencooper.co.uk
RSVP by Friday October 9.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 10 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
Tickets, which cost £37.50 per person, are available by calling Val Thorne on 07766 674004 or email email@example.com