Dance the night away at a 1940s charity event with the Galaxy Big Band
- Credit: Archant
Fancy getting your dancing shoes on for charity?
A 1940s themed dance takes place with music from the Galaxy Big Band in aid of World Horse Welfare on Saturday November 30 at Hiam Sports and Social Club in Prickwillow.
The Record Machine Disco will also be playing music for revellers to dance the night away.
1940s dress is optional, but organisers say they would love to see some great outfits.
Tickets are available in advance only. They cost £13 and can be bought from Heather on 07876 522934 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.15pm, and there will be a raffle. Refreshments available include locally produced burgers and jumbo sausages.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights