Dance the night away at a 1940s charity event with the Galaxy Big Band
- Credit: Archant
Fancy getting your dancing shoes on for charity?
A 1940s themed dance takes place with music from the Galaxy Big Band in aid of World Horse Welfare on Saturday November 30 at Hiam Sports and Social Club in Prickwillow.
The Record Machine Disco will also be playing music for revellers to dance the night away.
1940s dress is optional, but organisers say they would love to see some great outfits.
Tickets are available in advance only. They cost £13 and can be bought from Heather on 07876 522934 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors open at 7.15pm, and there will be a raffle. Refreshments available include locally produced burgers and jumbo sausages.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named