Dance the night away at a 1940s charity event with the Galaxy Big Band
- Credit: Archant
Fancy getting your dancing shoes on for charity?
A 1940s themed dance takes place with music from the Galaxy Big Band in aid of World Horse Welfare on Saturday November 30 at Hiam Sports and Social Club in Prickwillow.
The Record Machine Disco will also be playing music for revellers to dance the night away.
1940s dress is optional, but organisers say they would love to see some great outfits.
Tickets are available in advance only. They cost £13 and can be bought from Heather on 07876 522934 or by e-mailing email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.15pm, and there will be a raffle. Refreshments available include locally produced burgers and jumbo sausages.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists