Dance the night away at a 1940s charity event with the Galaxy Big Band
- Credit: Archant
Fancy getting your dancing shoes on for charity?
A 1940s themed dance takes place with music from the Galaxy Big Band in aid of World Horse Welfare on Saturday November 30 at Hiam Sports and Social Club in Prickwillow.
The Record Machine Disco will also be playing music for revellers to dance the night away.
1940s dress is optional, but organisers say they would love to see some great outfits.
Tickets are available in advance only. They cost £13 and can be bought from Heather on 07876 522934 or by e-mailing email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.15pm, and there will be a raffle. Refreshments available include locally produced burgers and jumbo sausages.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home