Dance the night away at Northern Soul and Motown evening at March Braza
NORTHERN Soul and Motown enthusiasts across Fenland will get the chance to dance the night away at March Braza Club on Friday November 5.
East Anglian Soul Weekend promoter Jamie Trundle will be hosting the event with John Bradley and the pair will be joined by one of Cambridgeshire’s most famous Northern Soul DJs Tony Dellar.
The area’s best loved soul venue has a massive wooden-sprung dancefloor and cheap bar which makes it a great night out for dancers and drinkers alike.
Doors open at the Braza Club, Elm Road, at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am.
Advanced tickets cost �6 from the Braza, Larry’s Heal Bar in Whittlesey and Lakers Gym and The Music Box in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
A donation will be made to the Friends of Wisbech Hospital.
Enquiries on 07950468011.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled