Dance the night away at Northern Soul and Motown evening at March Braza
NORTHERN Soul and Motown enthusiasts across Fenland will get the chance to dance the night away at March Braza Club on Friday November 5.
East Anglian Soul Weekend promoter Jamie Trundle will be hosting the event with John Bradley and the pair will be joined by one of Cambridgeshire’s most famous Northern Soul DJs Tony Dellar.
The area’s best loved soul venue has a massive wooden-sprung dancefloor and cheap bar which makes it a great night out for dancers and drinkers alike.
Doors open at the Braza Club, Elm Road, at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am.
Advanced tickets cost �6 from the Braza, Larry’s Heal Bar in Whittlesey and Lakers Gym and The Music Box in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
A donation will be made to the Friends of Wisbech Hospital.
Enquiries on 07950468011.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action