Dance the night away at Northern Soul and Motown evening at March Braza
NORTHERN Soul and Motown enthusiasts across Fenland will get the chance to dance the night away at March Braza Club on Friday November 5.
East Anglian Soul Weekend promoter Jamie Trundle will be hosting the event with John Bradley and the pair will be joined by one of Cambridgeshire’s most famous Northern Soul DJs Tony Dellar.
The area’s best loved soul venue has a massive wooden-sprung dancefloor and cheap bar which makes it a great night out for dancers and drinkers alike.
Doors open at the Braza Club, Elm Road, at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am.
Advanced tickets cost �6 from the Braza, Larry’s Heal Bar in Whittlesey and Lakers Gym and The Music Box in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
A donation will be made to the Friends of Wisbech Hospital.
Enquiries on 07950468011.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic