Dance the night away in March at charity event for Help For Heroes and East Anglian Air Ambulance
A CHARITY dance event is being held in March on Saturday to raise money for Help For Heroes and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
‘March into the 40s’ will be see dance enthusiast stomp the day away at the GER Sports Club in Robingoodfellow’s Lane from 2pm. A range of classic dances and activities will be held as enthusiasts take a trip down memory lane.
Lindy hop dance lessons for beginners and intermediates will be held and World War II films, re-enactments and vehicles will also be on show.
Evening entertainment for the event, which ends at midnight, will dance to fabulous music from the 40s with tunes from DJ Woody. Miss Lola Lamour will sign your favourite war-time songs.
Food will be available and a licensed bar will run until 11pm. Tickets for the event cost �12.50.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to purchase tickets contact Dave on 07719336452 or 01354 660688 or Donna on 07876264613.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early