Dance the night away in March at charity event for Help For Heroes and East Anglian Air Ambulance
A CHARITY dance event is being held in March on Saturday to raise money for Help For Heroes and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
‘March into the 40s’ will be see dance enthusiast stomp the day away at the GER Sports Club in Robingoodfellow’s Lane from 2pm. A range of classic dances and activities will be held as enthusiasts take a trip down memory lane.
Lindy hop dance lessons for beginners and intermediates will be held and World War II films, re-enactments and vehicles will also be on show.
Evening entertainment for the event, which ends at midnight, will dance to fabulous music from the 40s with tunes from DJ Woody. Miss Lola Lamour will sign your favourite war-time songs.
Food will be available and a licensed bar will run until 11pm. Tickets for the event cost �12.50.
For further information or to purchase tickets contact Dave on 07719336452 or 01354 660688 or Donna on 07876264613.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman