Irish singer Daniel O’Donnell comes to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Irish crooner Daniel O Donnell comes to Cambridge for his popular show of live music and chat.
Described as a supreme showman by the Irish Post, he has sold more than three million albums and is the only artist to have had an album in the UK charts every year for the past 18 years.
Daniel said: “We’re delighted to be back on the road. We’ve introduced some new musicians and some different instruments into the band as I always like to keep things fresh.
“I’m really excited about the new line up and show”.
He is described as one of the best loved artists of our time, both at home and abroad.
You may also want to watch:
Over the course of his career, he has become the only artist in the world to score a hit in the UK album charts every year since 1988, his most recent in November 2017.
He has an unprecedented and unbroken 30 year span, something that not even Michael Jackson, Madonna, U2, Bowie, The Beatles or the Rolling Stones have achieved.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
Recently he was a contestant in the 2015 series of Strictly Come Dancing, one of his all-time favorite TV shows.
He will be visiting Cambridge Corn Exchange on October 6 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £42.50 or £47.50. Box office: 01223 357851.