Dare to dream at a church conference in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The King’s Church in Wisbech is hosting a conference for Christians of all denominations from across the Fenland area called The Dare to Dream Conference.
The conference aims to breathe inspiration into local churches within the community, help people in their personal faith as well as encourage them to reach out into the world around them.
The guest speaker is Hugh Osgood who is the co chairman of the UK Charismatic and Pentecostal Leaders Conference, the founder and president of Churches in Communities International and senior minister of Cornerstone Christian Centre in south-east London.
He is known internationally for his bible teaching and has a regular programme on Revelation TV on Sunday and Thursday mornings.
He has helped launch several global media initiatives as well as city-wide prayer events.
You may also want to watch:
He has also pioneered a number of social action projects.
Over the years he has brought together senior church leaders from the Caribbean to Africa and Asia.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
The conference is at the Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech on Saturday October 11 from 10am until 4pm.
Advanced booking is essential for catering purposes. Tickets cost £5 which includes a light lunch. Places can be booked by calling 01945 587863 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.