Details about Wisbech Rose Fair parking and shuttle bus service
WISBECH offers free parking for both cars and coaches and there is limited disabled parking in Church Terrace car park – follow the Festival signs.
If you are going to park your car in the town centre, you will have to find your space very early in the day because the Rose Fair represents the busiest time and largest number of visitors to the town at this event.
It is advisable to book spaces for coach parking in advance on 01945 582508.
?• ROSE Fair Shuttle and Park and Ride links free parking in Elm Road Car Park and at Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens with the Flower Festival and town centre.
From June 30-July 2 a half-hourly bus service runs in a loop from Elm Road bus stop to Elgood’s Brewery and back. The bus calls at Church Terrace and Peckover House along the way. The first bus leaves Elm Road at 9.30am and the final one at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday the service runs only from Elm Road to Church Terrace, but buses are more frequent – from 10.20am-2pm a service runs every 10 minutes.
Buses have low floors with easy access for buggies and wheelchairs. Return fare: Adults �2, concessions and children free.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
•? Timetables are available from tourist Information office in Bridge Street.