Details about Wisbech Rose Fair parking and shuttle bus service
WISBECH offers free parking for both cars and coaches and there is limited disabled parking in Church Terrace car park – follow the Festival signs.
If you are going to park your car in the town centre, you will have to find your space very early in the day because the Rose Fair represents the busiest time and largest number of visitors to the town at this event.
It is advisable to book spaces for coach parking in advance on 01945 582508.
?• ROSE Fair Shuttle and Park and Ride links free parking in Elm Road Car Park and at Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens with the Flower Festival and town centre.
From June 30-July 2 a half-hourly bus service runs in a loop from Elm Road bus stop to Elgood’s Brewery and back. The bus calls at Church Terrace and Peckover House along the way. The first bus leaves Elm Road at 9.30am and the final one at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday the service runs only from Elm Road to Church Terrace, but buses are more frequent – from 10.20am-2pm a service runs every 10 minutes.
Buses have low floors with easy access for buggies and wheelchairs. Return fare: Adults �2, concessions and children free.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 5 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
•? Timetables are available from tourist Information office in Bridge Street.