Details about Wisbech Rose Fair parking and shuttle bus service
WISBECH offers free parking for both cars and coaches and there is limited disabled parking in Church Terrace car park – follow the Festival signs.
If you are going to park your car in the town centre, you will have to find your space very early in the day because the Rose Fair represents the busiest time and largest number of visitors to the town at this event.
It is advisable to book spaces for coach parking in advance on 01945 582508.
?• ROSE Fair Shuttle and Park and Ride links free parking in Elm Road Car Park and at Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens with the Flower Festival and town centre.
From June 30-July 2 a half-hourly bus service runs in a loop from Elm Road bus stop to Elgood’s Brewery and back. The bus calls at Church Terrace and Peckover House along the way. The first bus leaves Elm Road at 9.30am and the final one at 4.30pm.
On Saturday the service runs only from Elm Road to Church Terrace, but buses are more frequent – from 10.20am-2pm a service runs every 10 minutes.
Buses have low floors with easy access for buggies and wheelchairs. Return fare: Adults �2, concessions and children free.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
•? Timetables are available from tourist Information office in Bridge Street.