Details about Wisbech Rose Fair parking and shuttle bus service
WISBECH offers free parking for both cars and coaches and there is limited disabled parking in Church Terrace car park – follow the Festival signs.
If you are going to park your car in the town centre, you will have to find your space very early in the day because the Rose Fair represents the busiest time and largest number of visitors to the town at this event.
It is advisable to book spaces for coach parking in advance on 01945 582508.
?• ROSE Fair Shuttle and Park and Ride links free parking in Elm Road Car Park and at Elgood’s Brewery and Gardens with the Flower Festival and town centre.
From June 30-July 2 a half-hourly bus service runs in a loop from Elm Road bus stop to Elgood’s Brewery and back. The bus calls at Church Terrace and Peckover House along the way. The first bus leaves Elm Road at 9.30am and the final one at 4.30pm.
On Saturday the service runs only from Elm Road to Church Terrace, but buses are more frequent – from 10.20am-2pm a service runs every 10 minutes.
Buses have low floors with easy access for buggies and wheelchairs. Return fare: Adults �2, concessions and children free.
- 1 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 2 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 3 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 4 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 5 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 6 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 7 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 8 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 10 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
•? Timetables are available from tourist Information office in Bridge Street.