Dick Whittington and his Cat run throughs to be held next week at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
March and District Amateur Operatic Society are calling for people to join this year’s pantomime, Dick Whittington and his Cat.
Read-throughs, for anyone aged over 16, take place on Tuesday 1 and Thursday 3 September at March Community Centre from 7.30pm.
The society, which was awarded by the National Operatic and Dramatic Association for its 2012 production of Footloose, will hold auditions on Sunday October 11.
Rehearsals will then be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30-9.30pm and some 2-6pm Sunday sessions will be involved.
The pantomime will run from January 1 – 3.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, or to reserve tickets, contact Francis Pepper on 01354 656498 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic