Dr Feelgood to perform at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
One of the most enduring bands to emerge from the UK’s pub-rock scene of the 1970s, Dr Feelgood has been on the road for more than 40 years, and will be stopping off in Cambridge on December 7.
Dr. Feelgood are the ultimate working band, and throughout their career, the band never left simple, hard-driving rock and roll behind, and their devotion to blues and R&B earned them a devoted fan base.
The concert at Cambridge Junction will be promoting the band’s latest 44 track album Get Rhythm: The Best of Dr Feelgood 1984-87, which was released in October.
Drawing on the best of that era, this fine collection also includes a 28-page booklet featuring rare photos and memorabilia plus sleeve notes by producer/songwriter and band confidant Will Birch.
Also on the bill are English blues band Nine Below Zero.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £17.50 in advance from the box office, 01223 511511.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 7 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home