Dr Feelgood to perform at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
One of the most enduring bands to emerge from the UK’s pub-rock scene of the 1970s, Dr Feelgood has been on the road for more than 40 years, and will be stopping off in Cambridge on December 7.
Dr. Feelgood are the ultimate working band, and throughout their career, the band never left simple, hard-driving rock and roll behind, and their devotion to blues and R&B earned them a devoted fan base.
The concert at Cambridge Junction will be promoting the band’s latest 44 track album Get Rhythm: The Best of Dr Feelgood 1984-87, which was released in October.
Drawing on the best of that era, this fine collection also includes a 28-page booklet featuring rare photos and memorabilia plus sleeve notes by producer/songwriter and band confidant Will Birch.
Also on the bill are English blues band Nine Below Zero.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £17.50 in advance from the box office, 01223 511511.
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'