Dr Feelgood to perform at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
One of the most enduring bands to emerge from the UK’s pub-rock scene of the 1970s, Dr Feelgood has been on the road for more than 40 years, and will be stopping off in Cambridge on December 7.
Dr. Feelgood are the ultimate working band, and throughout their career, the band never left simple, hard-driving rock and roll behind, and their devotion to blues and R&B earned them a devoted fan base.
The concert at Cambridge Junction will be promoting the band’s latest 44 track album Get Rhythm: The Best of Dr Feelgood 1984-87, which was released in October.
Drawing on the best of that era, this fine collection also includes a 28-page booklet featuring rare photos and memorabilia plus sleeve notes by producer/songwriter and band confidant Will Birch.
Also on the bill are English blues band Nine Below Zero.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £17.50 in advance from the box office, 01223 511511.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses