East Anglia Chamber Orchestra concert in Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
THE East Anglia Chamber Orchestra will give a concert in Ely Cathedral on Saturday May 4.
Conducted by Andrew Watkinson, the programme will include Haydn Symphony No.44, Mozart Sinfonia Concertante for Violin and Viola, and Beethoven’s Symphony No. 2
Soloists will be Andrew Watkinson on the violin, and Garfield Jackson on viola. Orchestra leader is Helen Medlock.
East Anglia Chamber Orchestra was founded in 2010. It is a relatively new group put together by some long standing musical friends. Many of the players earn their living through music in various ways. It has quickly gained an excellent reputation with players and visiting professional conductors and soloists.
Tickets for the concert that starts at 7.30pm cost £15, £12 for concessions, and £5 for under 18s
You may also want to watch:
To buy tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ely Cathedral box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s