East Anglia Chamber Orchestra concert in Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
THE East Anglia Chamber Orchestra will give a concert in Ely Cathedral on Saturday May 4.
Conducted by Andrew Watkinson, the programme will include Haydn Symphony No.44, Mozart Sinfonia Concertante for Violin and Viola, and Beethoven’s Symphony No. 2
Soloists will be Andrew Watkinson on the violin, and Garfield Jackson on viola. Orchestra leader is Helen Medlock.
East Anglia Chamber Orchestra was founded in 2010. It is a relatively new group put together by some long standing musical friends. Many of the players earn their living through music in various ways. It has quickly gained an excellent reputation with players and visiting professional conductors and soloists.
Tickets for the concert that starts at 7.30pm cost £15, £12 for concessions, and £5 for under 18s
You may also want to watch:
To buy tickets, contact email@example.com or Ely Cathedral box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home