East of England Cambridgeshire Koi Show returns to Three Holes from July 21-22
MORE than 300 koi will be exhibited at the East of England Cambridgeshire Koi Show which returns to the Fens this month.
The show, which has twice won the award of Best UK Koi Show, sees some of the best koi in the country exhibited in the 40-plus vats displayed in the centre ring.
There will also be plenty of trade stands to browse around including some of the most widely respected koi dealers from around the country.
Demonstrations will be held on how to create a bonsai from a stock plant with the chance to take your own along for a trim, reshape and health check-up.
The alpacas also return after their appearance at last year’s show and the Japanese Akita Welfare Trust will promote its work in helping rescue and rehabilitate Akitas in need.
You may also want to watch:
A range of catering options will be available should you find yourself craving something to eat and for those of you that aren’t driving there’s a licensed bar on site for the weekend.
The show is once again being held at Mudds Drove, Three Holes, PE14 9JU. Entrance, as last year, is �3 with accompanied under-16s free.
- 1 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 5 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre