East of England Cambridgeshire Koi Show returns to Three Holes from July 21-22
MORE than 300 koi will be exhibited at the East of England Cambridgeshire Koi Show which returns to the Fens this month.
The show, which has twice won the award of Best UK Koi Show, sees some of the best koi in the country exhibited in the 40-plus vats displayed in the centre ring.
There will also be plenty of trade stands to browse around including some of the most widely respected koi dealers from around the country.
Demonstrations will be held on how to create a bonsai from a stock plant with the chance to take your own along for a trim, reshape and health check-up.
The alpacas also return after their appearance at last year’s show and the Japanese Akita Welfare Trust will promote its work in helping rescue and rehabilitate Akitas in need.
You may also want to watch:
A range of catering options will be available should you find yourself craving something to eat and for those of you that aren’t driving there’s a licensed bar on site for the weekend.
The show is once again being held at Mudds Drove, Three Holes, PE14 9JU. Entrance, as last year, is �3 with accompanied under-16s free.
- 1 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 2 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 9 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47