EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Jack Lawson
EastEnders stars Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett – who played married couple Ian Beale and Jane Beale in the BBC soap – will be reunited on stage in Cambridge.
The pair will star in the world premiere stage production of Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre.
I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! 2021 contestant Adam Woodyatt plays Tom Bryce in the play.
Woodyatt is best known for becoming the longest-serving male cast member in EastEnders, playing Ian Beale in the BBC soap set in Albert Square.
He has also appeared on several television shows, such as Celebrity MasterChef and the most recent series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! last year, where he finished in sixth place.
Stage co-star Laurie Brett performed opposite Woodyatt in EastEnders between 2004-2017, starring as Ian Beale’s long-suffering wife Jane Beale.
Laurie’s other television credits include Waterloo Road and Deadwater Fell.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched
Looking Good Dead, the latest stage adaptation from multi-million No.1 best-selling author Peter James, opens in Cambridge on Monday, January 31 and runs until Saturday, February 5.
No good deed goes unpunished… Hours after finding a discarded USB memory stick, Tom Bryce (Woodyatt) inadvertently becomes witness to a vicious murder.
Reporting the crime to the police has disastrous consequences, placing him and his family in grave danger.
When Detective Superintendent Roy Grace becomes involved, he has his own demons to contend with, while he tries to crack the case in time to save the Bryce family’s lives.
The Looking Good Dead cast also includes Gemma Stroyan, Harry Long, Ian Houghton, Leon Stewart, Luke Ward-Wilkinson, Mylo McDonald and Natalie Boakye.
The show's creator, Peter James, is a successful British crime writer who has had many of his books adapted into stage productions by Shaun McKenna.
Tickets cost from £25 to £45. All ticket prices include a £3 per-ticket booking fee.
Call the box office on 01223 503333 or visit www.cambridgeartstheatre.com