Eastenders star Anita teams up with Greta to recreate classic Hollywood era
FORMER Eastenders actress Anita Dobson and Golden Globe-nominated star Greta Scacchi step into the shoes of legendary rivals Bette Davis and Joan Crawford as their 30 year feud reaches boiling point.
In Anton Burge’s new play, two Hollywood stars whose careers have hit rock bottom, are thrown together for the filming of the now classic film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
The highs, the lows, the tantrums, are all exposed during this great night out at the theatre. The movie propelled them both back to stardom, but will they ever speak to each other again?
This hilarious new play comes direct from a successful West End run, starring original cast members Dobson and Scacchi, depicting two icons of the 20th Century silver screen.
The play is being staged at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from April 2- April 7. Tickets: �15-�27.
INFO: 01223 503333
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named