Eastenders star Anita teams up with Greta to recreate classic Hollywood era
FORMER Eastenders actress Anita Dobson and Golden Globe-nominated star Greta Scacchi step into the shoes of legendary rivals Bette Davis and Joan Crawford as their 30 year feud reaches boiling point.
In Anton Burge’s new play, two Hollywood stars whose careers have hit rock bottom, are thrown together for the filming of the now classic film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
The highs, the lows, the tantrums, are all exposed during this great night out at the theatre. The movie propelled them both back to stardom, but will they ever speak to each other again?
This hilarious new play comes direct from a successful West End run, starring original cast members Dobson and Scacchi, depicting two icons of the 20th Century silver screen.
The play is being staged at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from April 2- April 7. Tickets: �15-�27.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: 01223 503333
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park