Eastenders star Anita teams up with Greta to recreate classic Hollywood era
FORMER Eastenders actress Anita Dobson and Golden Globe-nominated star Greta Scacchi step into the shoes of legendary rivals Bette Davis and Joan Crawford as their 30 year feud reaches boiling point.
In Anton Burge’s new play, two Hollywood stars whose careers have hit rock bottom, are thrown together for the filming of the now classic film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
The highs, the lows, the tantrums, are all exposed during this great night out at the theatre. The movie propelled them both back to stardom, but will they ever speak to each other again?
This hilarious new play comes direct from a successful West End run, starring original cast members Dobson and Scacchi, depicting two icons of the 20th Century silver screen.
The play is being staged at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from April 2- April 7. Tickets: �15-�27.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: 01223 503333
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses