Eastenders star Anita teams up with Greta to recreate classic Hollywood era
FORMER Eastenders actress Anita Dobson and Golden Globe-nominated star Greta Scacchi step into the shoes of legendary rivals Bette Davis and Joan Crawford as their 30 year feud reaches boiling point.
In Anton Burge’s new play, two Hollywood stars whose careers have hit rock bottom, are thrown together for the filming of the now classic film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
The highs, the lows, the tantrums, are all exposed during this great night out at the theatre. The movie propelled them both back to stardom, but will they ever speak to each other again?
This hilarious new play comes direct from a successful West End run, starring original cast members Dobson and Scacchi, depicting two icons of the 20th Century silver screen.
The play is being staged at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from April 2- April 7. Tickets: �15-�27.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: 01223 503333
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 9 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating