Easter fun at the RSPCA site in Block Fen
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A VISIT from the Easter Bunny and an Easter bonnet competition are just two of the highlights at a fund raising Easter family fun weekend at the RSPCA centre at Block Fen.
The event takes place on Easter Sunday, March 31, and Easter Monday, April 1, with visitors welcome between 11am and 4pm to join in a host of seasonal activities.
Children can follow clues for an Easter rabbit hunt, and there are chocolate prizes on offer. The Easter bonnet competition will be judged at 3pm on Monday afternoon.
Peppa Pig and George are expected to visit, and also on offer is a range of craft stalls, along with face painting, games, and a grand raffle.
Terry Cowles from the fund raising committee said: “We hope this will be a great day for all the family, and we would be very grateful if anyone could come along and help us man the stalls.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year, the centre re-homed 243 dogs, a similar number of cats, and almost 100 rabbits.
To offer help at the fun day, call Terry on 01945 480789.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled