Easter fun at the RSPCA site in Block Fen
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A VISIT from the Easter Bunny and an Easter bonnet competition are just two of the highlights at a fund raising Easter family fun weekend at the RSPCA centre at Block Fen.
The event takes place on Easter Sunday, March 31, and Easter Monday, April 1, with visitors welcome between 11am and 4pm to join in a host of seasonal activities.
Children can follow clues for an Easter rabbit hunt, and there are chocolate prizes on offer. The Easter bonnet competition will be judged at 3pm on Monday afternoon.
Peppa Pig and George are expected to visit, and also on offer is a range of craft stalls, along with face painting, games, and a grand raffle.
Terry Cowles from the fund raising committee said: “We hope this will be a great day for all the family, and we would be very grateful if anyone could come along and help us man the stalls.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year, the centre re-homed 243 dogs, a similar number of cats, and almost 100 rabbits.
To offer help at the fun day, call Terry on 01945 480789.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land