Easter fun at the Wisbech Horsefair
- Credit: Archant
An Easter fun day is in Wisbech when there are a host of free activities for children.
The Horsefair shopping centre holds its annual fun day on Easter Monday April 6 when the centre is open from 10am until 2pm.
Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy Show is at 11am and 1pm.
Other activities will include face painting, a fairground ride and balloon modelling which are all free.
Alongside many stalls and attractions children will be able to climb Spider Mountain.
You may also want to watch:
To add to the fun, there will two free Easter egg competitions for children to take part in. The first will be the Horsefair Easter egg hunt where children have to search for eggs hidden in shop windows. Every child who counts the correct number of eggs will win a prize.
There will also be a hard-boiled egg painting competition for children to take part in. Bring a painted hard-boiled egg to the centre on Easter Monday and the creator of the best egg will win a children’s Easter hamper.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
Speaking about the event, centre manager Kevin Smith, commented: “Our Easter Fun Day is always very popular and there’s a great atmosphere on the day. “It’s a great way to bring people together and to get out and about for some fun with the family.”
There will also be a craft and gift fair taking place on the market place.