Ely band Tantris have a growing summer gig list
- Credit: Archant
A three piece band from Ely is rising up the ranks of the local music scene with a list of upcoming gigs for the summer season.
Tantris are a blues, rock, indie and rockabilly band who perform a wide ranging set of material from the Stones to Radiohead, Oasis to Jimi Hendrix and Artic Monkeys to name but a few.
The band aims their set at different age groups with CDs available along with a Facebook and Twitter site.
The band said: “We are tipped for bigger things so please book us as soon as possible.”
Members are vocals and guitar Tristan Hall, drummer and backing vocals Joshua Greene with Rich Mathews on bass guitar.
You may also want to watch:
April: Saturday 23 at the Men of March pub in March, Friday 29 at Red Lion Stretham, Saturday 30 at Royal Oak in St Ives.
May: Friday 6 at Royal Oak St Ives, Saturday 7 at George Hotel in Huntingdon, Saturday 28 at The Crown Broughton beer fest.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
June: Saturday 18 Lord Protector Huntingdon
July: Friday 1 at Haddenham music festival, Saturday 16 at Witchford music festival.