Ely band Tantris have a growing summer gig list
- Credit: Archant
A three piece band from Ely is rising up the ranks of the local music scene with a list of upcoming gigs for the summer season.
Tantris are a blues, rock, indie and rockabilly band who perform a wide ranging set of material from the Stones to Radiohead, Oasis to Jimi Hendrix and Artic Monkeys to name but a few.
The band aims their set at different age groups with CDs available along with a Facebook and Twitter site.
The band said: “We are tipped for bigger things so please book us as soon as possible.”
Members are vocals and guitar Tristan Hall, drummer and backing vocals Joshua Greene with Rich Mathews on bass guitar.
You may also want to watch:
April: Saturday 23 at the Men of March pub in March, Friday 29 at Red Lion Stretham, Saturday 30 at Royal Oak in St Ives.
May: Friday 6 at Royal Oak St Ives, Saturday 7 at George Hotel in Huntingdon, Saturday 28 at The Crown Broughton beer fest.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
June: Saturday 18 Lord Protector Huntingdon
July: Friday 1 at Haddenham music festival, Saturday 16 at Witchford music festival.