Ely band Tantris have a growing summer gig list
- Credit: Archant
A three piece band from Ely is rising up the ranks of the local music scene with a list of upcoming gigs for the summer season.
Tantris are a blues, rock, indie and rockabilly band who perform a wide ranging set of material from the Stones to Radiohead, Oasis to Jimi Hendrix and Artic Monkeys to name but a few.
The band aims their set at different age groups with CDs available along with a Facebook and Twitter site.
The band said: “We are tipped for bigger things so please book us as soon as possible.”
Members are vocals and guitar Tristan Hall, drummer and backing vocals Joshua Greene with Rich Mathews on bass guitar.
April: Saturday 23 at the Men of March pub in March, Friday 29 at Red Lion Stretham, Saturday 30 at Royal Oak in St Ives.
May: Friday 6 at Royal Oak St Ives, Saturday 7 at George Hotel in Huntingdon, Saturday 28 at The Crown Broughton beer fest.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 5 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 10 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
June: Saturday 18 Lord Protector Huntingdon
July: Friday 1 at Haddenham music festival, Saturday 16 at Witchford music festival.