Enjoy a crafty pint at Elgoods’ craft, plant and beer day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A day of plants and crafts comes to Wisbech when Elgoods brewery holds a fund raising fair this weekend at its North Brink venue.
The craft and plant fair is on Sunday May 8 from 10am to 4pm when there will be a large variety of more than 20 stalls offering a wide selection of jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
For younger visitors there will be free face painting and a bouncy inflatable.
There will also be other regular attractions, including historic vehicles and the Family History Society.
The fair is £4 per person (children under 12 free), including access to the gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is free and there is a licensed bar where you can try the brewery’s international medal-winning beers.
Proceeds from the show will go towards the company’s on-going fund-raising in aid of The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
A presentation will be made on the day.