Enjoy a crafty pint at Elgoods’ craft, plant and beer day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A day of plants and crafts comes to Wisbech when Elgoods brewery holds a fund raising fair this weekend at its North Brink venue.
The craft and plant fair is on Sunday May 8 from 10am to 4pm when there will be a large variety of more than 20 stalls offering a wide selection of jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
For younger visitors there will be free face painting and a bouncy inflatable.
There will also be other regular attractions, including historic vehicles and the Family History Society.
The fair is £4 per person (children under 12 free), including access to the gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is free and there is a licensed bar where you can try the brewery’s international medal-winning beers.
Proceeds from the show will go towards the company’s on-going fund-raising in aid of The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
A presentation will be made on the day.