Enjoy a crafty pint at Elgoods’ craft, plant and beer day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A day of plants and crafts comes to Wisbech when Elgoods brewery holds a fund raising fair this weekend at its North Brink venue.
The craft and plant fair is on Sunday May 8 from 10am to 4pm when there will be a large variety of more than 20 stalls offering a wide selection of jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
For younger visitors there will be free face painting and a bouncy inflatable.
There will also be other regular attractions, including historic vehicles and the Family History Society.
The fair is £4 per person (children under 12 free), including access to the gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is free and there is a licensed bar where you can try the brewery’s international medal-winning beers.
Proceeds from the show will go towards the company’s on-going fund-raising in aid of The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
A presentation will be made on the day.