Enjoy a meditation retreat with teacher Sue Leeks at March Podiatry Practice
- Credit: Archant
Drolma Buddhist Centre will host a meditation retreat event titled Meditation and the Art of Happiness next weekend.
Led by school teacher Sue Leeks, who has been teaching and practising meditation for 17 years, will visit March Podiatry Practice, High Street, on Saturday 10.
“Meditation makes you happy: on this retreat course we will explore how this works,” say organisers.
“The purpose of meditation is to make our mind peaceful and calm. If our mind is peaceful we shall be free from worries and mental discomfort, and we shall experience true happiness.
“There are two one-hour sessions with a coffee break and an opportunity to chat and ask questions.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission to the event, which will run from 10.30am till 1pm, costs £15 per person..
For more information contact Sue Gunn, education programme co-ordinator, on 01733 755444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.drolmacentre.org.uk or www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 5 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses