Enjoy a meditation retreat with teacher Sue Leeks at March Podiatry Practice
- Credit: Archant
Drolma Buddhist Centre will host a meditation retreat event titled Meditation and the Art of Happiness next weekend.
Led by school teacher Sue Leeks, who has been teaching and practising meditation for 17 years, will visit March Podiatry Practice, High Street, on Saturday 10.
“Meditation makes you happy: on this retreat course we will explore how this works,” say organisers.
“The purpose of meditation is to make our mind peaceful and calm. If our mind is peaceful we shall be free from worries and mental discomfort, and we shall experience true happiness.
“There are two one-hour sessions with a coffee break and an opportunity to chat and ask questions.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission to the event, which will run from 10.30am till 1pm, costs £15 per person..
For more information contact Sue Gunn, education programme co-ordinator, on 01733 755444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.drolmacentre.org.uk or www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed