Enjoy comedy and cocktails at Cambridge hotel’s new comedy night.
- Credit: Archant
Comedy and cocktails is the order of the night at a new monthly comedy club in Cambridge, which holds its first session next week.
Castle Comedy will be held on the last Thursday at each month at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Hotel.
Star names will perform alongside up-and-coming talent – and there will be a specialist cocktail for sale, designed by a top mixologist.
The club has been launched by Paul Revill, a comedian from Bedford, and Tom Arnold, head mixologist at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
Headlining the first show, next Thursday, is Bob Mills who has spent more than 30 years on the UK comedy circuit. He will be mostly recognised from his cult classic 90s TV show In Bed with MeDinner and Win, Lose or Draw on ITV.
You may also want to watch:
He now is a regular on BBC 5Live and co-presents with Colin Murray every Friday on talkSPORT. When he’s not on the radio plays comedy clubs across the country.
Three more comedians are on the bill including James Redmond, best known for seminal roles in Hollyoaks and Casualty. As a comic, he is slick, sharp storyteller.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
The shows starts at 8.15pm and tickets are £10, which includes free on-site parking. To book tickets visit www.castlecomedy.co.uk
There are VIP packages that include cocktails and group rates that include table seating. For enquires call 07736 060541 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org